LUCIDO-L HAIR TREATMENT ARGAN OIL ESSENCE REVIEW

Hi guyss👋 lately i been using this hair treatment oil essence brand from Japan. Actually I dah guna hair essence ni for 2 month++ and so yaa let's check it out what I'm going to share. (dia mcm excited sikit but still cool lmao). 



  This brand  have other four types which is in blue, green, yellow, and pink colour but just for now i hanya akan try the purple one dulu. 😆


                     About product:
Name: argan oil hair treatment essence
Brand: LUCIDO-L
Quantity: 60ml
Country of origin: japan
Type: hair treatment oil
Price: RM29.90 but after less I got Rm20+
Where can you buy: you can get it at Watson, guardian or shoppee. At that time i beli dekat guardian sebab ade sale masa tuu. Just wanna try it at first but terfall in love plak.😍
Product valid date: 1-2 years


                    What it's claim:
Suitable for hard hair and It soften stiff hair from the cone. Containing softening essence that penetrates hair. In addition, argan oil wrap hair smoothly, working inside and outside of the hair to made it softer as well. 



                     Ingredients:
 For the ingredients I don't have their main list but apa yang i pasti it's contain argan oil for their main ingredients and its good for your hair. As you can see, argan oil can moisten and coat each hair and keep your hair away from dryness. It also protect your hair from the heat appliances such as hair dryers. Hebat kan😆



                      Packaging:
It was in the bottle kaca but the pump is made in plastic. I pernah trjatuhkn sekali and yaa dia tak pecah😆 I feel relief sebab at that time masih ade separuh lagi kot. Bottle dia tak transparent pon tpi kalau kena cahaya you still can see the essence contain which is i think its okay laaa. For me it quite hard to pilih sebab ade certain botol yang xde description in English but purely in Japan words so you kena guna Google translate. 


                           Scent:
For the scent bau dia macam bunga-bunga and i like it sebab bau dia memang wangi!!! It not just the purple colour but the other colours pon sama!!! I smell my friend punya because she also using this brand. Rating for scent je I bgi 5/5🌟 tau. 


                     Colour and tekstur:
It was soft watery cream with delicate touch that what I can describe😆 because It easily spread and absorb into  your hair. The colour is milky white and tidak melekit pon. Just nice je bila you pakai kat rambut. 


                        How I use:
I'm using this twice a day right after I'm dried my hair, once in the morning and night. Don't need to rinse sebab ni jenis yang leave on punya. 


                   My experience:
Sepanjang I guna hair essence ni, I dapati yang rambut I makin lembut, sihat and easy to manage. But one thing laa yang i expect dari produk ni . Well I have wavy hair so kalau bolehh bila rambut tu tak berikat i nak la wavy tu jatuh terletak but it still not gonna help😂


                       My opinion:

This Lucido-l brand i think berbaloi la beli sbb everything about it satisfy me but kena la pilih according to your hair concern sebab kalau main pakai ikut suka je boleh rosakkan rambut you and can cause hair problem. 


                       Repurchase:
yesss!!!! I will and i got no regret about it. 


                          Rating:
                    9.5 /10🌟🌟🌟











Ulasan